K-IDE support forum
Find all information about Kawasaki's Integrated Development Environment

Recieving AS file from robot always results in syntax errors

#1 by dohlfhauldhagen , Thu Jun 13, 2024 4:24 pm

Hello, I've tried using the latest version of K-IDE as well as a few beta versions (currently on version 1.1.4.9), and any time I receive the AS file from my robot with an E controller, all of my programs come in with a space after CL1 in every move instruction. See the orange text in the instruction example below. There is a space between the CL1 and = sign. This results in a syntax error when I send the program back to the robot, and I have to fix every move instruction by deleting that space every time I read from the robot.

LINEAR 2500 ACCU2 TIMER0 TOOL2 WORK0 CLAMP1 (OFF, 0, 0, O) OX= WX= CL1 = 0.000, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 #[35.511, 47.196, -33.069, -50.558, -36.287, 130.94, -500]

The following user say thank you: cquante
dohlfhauldhagen  
dohlfhauldhagen
Date registered 06.13.2024

RE: Recieving AS file from robot always results in syntax errors

#2 by cquante , Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:20 am

The reason of this issue are the block teaching commands included in the AS program code. Whenever code is loaded into the K-IDE, the program code is reformated except the lines that consists of block teaching commands. It seems that block teaching syntax changes from time to time and the code parser for block teaching is more restricted then the code parser for the rest of the AS data. In your case, the LINEAR block teaching command has a number as the first parameter. That is not expected from the current K-IDE parser, so K-IDE does not recognise the line as a block teaching command and formats it.

I will fix that in the next update, so that a number is accepted as the first parameter of the block teaching command instead of "SPEED0, ..., SPEED9".

Christian Quante
Technical Sales
Sales Department

Kawasaki Robotics GmbH
Rheiner Landstrasse 195A • 49078 Osnabrück
Germany

cquante
Date registered 12.20.2019

Label not traslated
Font crash..

Xobor Xobor Community Software
Datenschutz